You are not logged in.

• "Jeff_Sin" started this thread

Monday, July 1st 2024, 2:16pm

Herausforderungen der Auserwählten/Trials of the Chosen

Was machen die die den Fänger in der Taverne des Labyrinths nicht kaufen können, da der nicht angezeigt wird?
Das Problem ist, ich hatte die Herausforderung in der 1. Woche schon gemacht, die Aufgabe zu dem Erfolg war noch nicht sichtbar, der wurde erst freigeschalten als ich die Aufgabe erledigt hatte, der Fänger war da auch noch käuflich, das wurde dann alles aber wieder eingezogen. (Erfolg + Fänger)

Der Erfolg wird mir als grau angezeigt mit dem vollen Balken 3/3, wird auch nicht als Erfolg gewertet

What do those who can't buy the catcher in the tavern of the labyrinth do because it's not displayed?
The problem is, I had already done the challenge in the 1st week, the task for the achievement was not yet visible, it was only unlocked when I had completed the task, the catcher was also still for sale, but then everything was withdrawn again. (Achievement + Catcher)

The Achievement is displayed to me as gray with the full bar 3/3, is also not counted as a Achievement

Monday, July 1st 2024, 2:21pm

i didnt do it before, but still cant see it ^^

Monday, July 1st 2024, 3:09pm

In der ersten Woche gab es den Fänger in der Taverne im Labyrinth zu kaufen, direkt neben dem Schlüssel und der Fackel.

In the first week, you could buy the catcher in the tavern in the labyrinth, right next to the key and the torch.

Monday, July 1st 2024, 3:27pm

Hello,
Soul catcher is now available in Flynn's shop.
If you did this challange before (3/3) you should now buy new one and fill it with 10 souls. When you use it the achievement will appear :)
If you need Mentor's assistance please check

Monday, July 1st 2024, 3:36pm

Ok danke, er ist nun im Shop.
Ok, thank you. It´s now in the shop.