You are not logged in.

Saturday, June 29th 2024, 4:10pm

Only Laggs?

The game with these Laggs can no longer be endured. You start a fight oh human look 10sec shop .. oh the fight begins and it takes a long time it takes forever to make a blow. Instead of just throwing pay events, please take a little money in your hand and make the servers more stable. Now everyone has the new client and it is the first of the time. yesterday e.g. I saw my game character in my backpack all day because it had invited up to 97% and nothing happened. You had to constantly log in to the old client for labyrinth and effects and then switch again. man

Saturday, June 29th 2024, 4:14pm

I don't assume that someone from the operators will read this, but at least I tried it :)

Saturday, June 29th 2024, 5:07pm

@L3G0LAS if you use the new Client and become Laggs, try Setting - Update Scripts, sould be work then
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Sunday, June 30th 2024, 11:09pm

Oh Toomi, even your nice speeches don't help anymore I can hardly get the *new* server open in the evening and browser the same . And before you write is my internet ^^ I made connection test and it said with great connection. The game lags from about 17/18 o'clock and from 20 o'clock takes umslotten or what to buffen or what to put in my camp *ewig* or or or . It's just not playable and maybe something should be done here, otherwise the lights will go out soon.

is only google english