You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 7:45am

admins! need help!

i play in one armed bandit and win a combination where 2 logo with ''legend" -super game, and i cant click on the buttons, the are no activity, and i cant click play, I go offline and enter them, no result

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 12:52pm

One armed bandit

hello masters i am/was playin the game and it froze Exactly when i got the supergame on so i cant klick on the ?<-marks and get the price i did take a screenshot of it frozen to prove it and as you know it should give me 8-12 gold that game so its kinda important to fix

thx Kolur :money:

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 12:59pm

same happend to me

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 12:14pm

This issue seems to be connected to the client, please try using a normal browser and let us know how it worked out for you.
:drink:

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 2:24pm

One-armed bandit lock-out

Greetings sirs,
I was playing on the machine when i got 2 of those Legacy of the Dragons symbol. It just suddenly froze and would not refresh or do anything until now. Thanks.
Btw, it was not the first time that i got 2 of those symbols. I got it 4-5 times before but there was no problem. I got to play the "super game" w/out a hitch. Thanks again and have a great day.

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 7:21pm

help me please

i playing one armed bandit . then i win super game .
i click the first box - got 7x - click next box and nothink . nothink work . i cant click next boxes . i can play one armed bandit .
PLEASE FIX THAT BAG . and return my money back please .

thank you .

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 3:33am

tried difrient pc and didnt work

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 10:43am

We have informed the tech department of this issue and they are currently working on a solution. As the one armed bandit is a game of chance we will not refund any money lost in there, obviously.
:drink: