You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 301-320 of 524.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 3:35pm

Author: Battleking69

Curiosity

the key thing is. abyss and chaotic is advertised correctly. Its in your face. its easy. for 5 minutes I get spammed by chaotic bf "do you want to join", "do you want to join", "do you want to join" its to easy, which payer doesn't want to click on that sweet ass looking button that says join chaotic fight. you would be insane not to click on it, its just to easy Same for abyss convenient for any player and off course nice for shadow levels. now the question we need to ask, why don't we get the ...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:33pm

No sense capped vaults

why is the admin so quiet in forums lately? seems the rumors are true

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 9:31am

Admins thanks so much for killing this game slowly but surely

we kill battlefields for ourselves. the admins have tried numerous ways of making battlefields more attractive, but at the end of the day its me that have to decide to click on the button and join the queue for the battlefield enough said i think, the rest is up to us cherz

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 9:04am

such a cool event

hey guys saw this on RU, looks like such an awesome event, hope we get this too, or maybe in a years time New event

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 9:17am

Mysterious Experience Statue is really Mysterious (read it as bugged)

better to log a ticket for it, than posting here. I logged one almost 2 weeks ago and got a response last night that they are aware of the problem and its being tested.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:50pm

Dungeons of forgotten heroes

please use this post to give feeback as suggested by admin http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=33833

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:46pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Feedback

Desert Scout: Shuriken of the Scout does not damage 10% of HP, it actually does nothing, and can only be used 1 time a fight per enemy, cooldown to long and defeats the purpuse of what it is ment to do Servant of the Brotherhood: Purification by Light after healing negative effect, its stays active on user and limits enemy to through again negative effects, not sure if this was the idea for it Forest Troll: I think we all saw, over powered

Friday, April 21st 2017, 10:47am

Abyss will die like everything else that breaks

10:25 info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour! when this statement becomes true one day then yes remove non break completely, otherwise let just carry on like sheep

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 5:53pm

Eldive and kroffdor video

Hey guys, when you reach mage you will need to choose which mobs you will be fighting for rep for kind of a long time here is a video with both of them from lv 10 - lv 14 and nice tunes Kroff ad Eldive

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 5:58pm

Fire Golem vid

Hey guys, finally I completed my gnome card deck, I know alot of people has this deck, but for those that doesn't have it here is the link for the vid and as always some nice tunes Fire Golem

Monday, April 10th 2017, 7:43pm

payment gateway

help desk ticket maybe?

Monday, April 10th 2017, 7:42pm

since win don't get any info ...

i wish admins would do something like that on our server as well

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 4:12pm

Client Issues

just a quick example: current event: In search for Lucky Clover 2 links in info name: information portal. 1st 2nd what have these link in anyway to do with event? and what are those videos in first link?

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 3:44pm

Client Issues

while we are at it, can you update library, Bestiary, Legendary Characters, Armory, Pets and so much more. Links to pages from game items. the Library is so I dated I dare to say it was last update 2012?

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 6:12pm

Payment never showed up.

write suppport ticket

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 11:35pm

april

no april fool jokes the whole day? how sad

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 5:55pm

The Night Hunter - Quest Guide

thanks for the guide, awesome

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:29pm

stealers

when you see someone loot stealing write to guards and try to convince them that the following character is breaking any of the following laws: §1. Power leveling and using more than one character Power leveling of a character It is not allowed to have several characters registered by the same player with the purpose of improving the wealth of one of these characters. Registration of a second character It is allowed to have more than one character on the side of both races, but they may not ente...

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:24pm

What a great job!

reply to ticket in a nice way and tell them exactly what you think of them

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:17pm

What a great job!

any arena token quest still active? or just completed?