You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 61-80 of 537.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 28th 2023, 11:43am

Author: T-DeAdLY-J

missed draw for laswodas

23rd January 2023 12:32 Clover: Welcome to the draw for our LasWodas-Event! And here are the winning numbers: 12:32 Игрок Админчег Герой Clover [19] выбросил случайные числа 24, 4, 10, 18, 2, 34, 30 из 36.

Thursday, February 2nd 2023, 3:20pm

hello, can i marry myself?

Hello, It is not possible to marry yourself or your multi characters.

Sunday, January 22nd 2023, 2:08pm

[JANUARY] Welcome to LasWodas

Middle Top Bottom Middle Middle Bottom Top

Friday, December 30th 2022, 8:03pm

[Football from Otherworld] Final Ranking

The prizes are as per the page here. Rewards have been distributed by Admins into players backpack directly, so there will not be any mail or chest to open.

Friday, December 30th 2022, 1:11am

[Football from Otherworld] Final Ranking

The rewards should have all been distributed. The final rankings can be seen here

Monday, December 26th 2022, 3:29pm

December - No Bags

Should be available now.

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 12:27am

Human atacks on Underwater

Quoted from "-Perłaa-" i always love this explanations"we will kill all cause smb did something" Same ppl irl : "i will beat this old lady cause some dude popped my eye" Not sure why it always has a real life comparison. The natural status of day-to-day real life does not have the same atmosphere as that of the game - we are not at a "constant war" as we have in-game with Magmars and Humans or clans versus clans. Though if you insist on real life examples, one might argue that actually there ar...

Monday, December 19th 2022, 10:02pm

lvl 16+ jumping on lvl 5s

You can find details of the Attack Rule here.

Wednesday, December 14th 2022, 10:41pm

Information Regarding lag Issues

22:35 We were subjected to a global ddos attack. We are aware of the issues ongoing at the moment in game and are doing our best to resolve them. Non-break is active

Wednesday, December 14th 2022, 10:38pm

LAGS

22:35 We were subjected to a global ddos attack. We are aware of the issues ongoing at the moment in game and are doing our best to resolve them. Non-break is active

Thursday, December 8th 2022, 2:17pm

08/12/2022 - Perfect Bezel Upgrades

As many will have noticed themselves, the current percentage upgrade for Perfect Bezels is lower than that previously listed. As a result, players are recommend not to upgrade their items with bezel stones at the moment. A fix should hopefully be in place soon. For those who have already used the stones and received incorrect upgrade percentages, please contact the Technical Support team. This post will be edited and updated when the percentage upgrades have been restored to their normal amounts...

Saturday, December 3rd 2022, 12:47pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Currently it is not possible to do the tree quests via client. As Ndawg mentioned, it does work on browser, so temporarily it would be recommended to use browser to complete them (should you wish to). Edit: Should now be possible to do it on client too. Please make sure to clear cache and update client if it does not appear. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 30th 2022, 1:59pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Underwater Armour - It should now be possible to use UW armour again. Please note: Information on UW bug abuse. Card decks - Issue has been reported and is being investigated. Untranslated text - there were small updates of content in the game yesterday and as a result, some text still appears in Russian. This is currently being worked on.

Saturday, November 26th 2022, 12:35am

bug

As per here, this is a known issue. Hoping there will be a fix soon. As more information emerges, I will post here.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 4:10pm

Who broke the puzzle?

Quoted from "Yippeekiay" Can't change armour UW now. Sat at temple wanting to go unerwater but it won't let me. Other people say the same. Issue has been reported already and currently waiting a fix. Seems it is after players were abusing a glitch which allowed them to use normal armour underwater.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 1:05pm

lag

Hello, Please can you answer the following questions in order to try and locate the issue: - Are you playing on Game Client or Browser? - Do you have the "FProxy" option ticked or unticked? - Have you tried another network connection? e.g. mobile data or another Wi-Fi signal. If anyone else is also having this issue, please feel free to post on this thread with the answers to the above questions.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 11:26am

Who broke the puzzle?

Quoted from "Karzam" Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" There is currently a known issue with puzzles while picking resources. It has been reported to the Admin team and hopefully there will be a fix soon. As more information becomes available, I will post it here. The issue was resolved today at 11:05 server time. Did you experience issues before or after this time? Answered in-game. Issue was prior to fix.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 11:08am

Who broke the puzzle?

The issue should now have been fixed. If you still notice it occurring, please mention in this thread or via post / forum mail. All Power Drain effects have also been removed, so it should no longer appear in effects.

Thursday, November 24th 2022, 11:07pm

Who broke the puzzle?

There is currently a known issue with puzzles while picking resources. It has been reported to the Admin team and hopefully there will be a fix soon. As more information becomes available, I will post it here.

Sunday, November 20th 2022, 1:13am

[Football from Otherworld] Matchdays 1-4

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=T-DeAdLY-J Qatar 0 : Ecuador 1 Senegal 0 : Netherlands 2 England 3 : IR Iran 1 USA 1 : Wales 2 Argentina 2 : Saudi Arabia 1 Denmark 2 : Tunisia 1 Mexico 1 : Poland 1 France 2 : Australia 0 Morocco 1 : Croatia 2 Germany 1 : Japan1 Spain 2 : Costa Rica 2 Belgium 3 : Canada 0