You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 833.

Today, 10:21am

Author: orrin

Blessing lifetimes

erm... at lvl 12 during my afk,i lost 56k+ cb tokens for lvl 11-15 gear at NPC smith's shop... 30d lifespan tokens

Sunday, June 23rd 2024, 10:57am

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Matchday 10-13

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=orrin&noredir=1 Switzerland 2 : Germany 2 Scotland 1 : Hungary 1 Albania 1 : Spain 1 Croatia 2 : Italy 0 Netherlands 2 : Austria 2 France 3 : Poland 1 England 1: Slovenia 2 Denmark 1 : Serbia 1 Slovakia 2 : Romania 2 Ukraine 2 : Belgium 2 Georgia 2 : Portugal 1 Czech Republic 3 : Turkey 1

Thursday, June 20th 2024, 2:14am

Dwarium - Your Feedback is required!

Quoted from "orrin" try add: Fonts enlarge on any opened page in tabs, like item info, library pages and such. And on Dwarium chat log interface itself. and need font selection with game client, and plz add chat search in chat log.

Wednesday, June 19th 2024, 7:50pm

What's your story?

Quoted from "GastarbeiteR" Here's my story: We buy the goods from Faikh the Arab. We get the 2nd load in Karabük and I drive the truck till we reach Adana. WTH... any toll fee tho...

Tuesday, June 18th 2024, 7:22pm

[FOOTBALL EVENT] Matchdays 6-9

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=orrin&noredir=1 Croatia 2 : Albania 2 Germany 2 : Hungary 2 Scotland 2 : Switzerland 2 Slovenia 1 : Serbia 1 Denmark 2 : England 2 Spain 3 : Italy 3 Slovakia 2 : Ukraine 2 Poland 1 : Austria 1 Netherlands 2 : France 2 Georgia 1 : Czech Republic 1 Turkey 2 : Portugal 2 Belgium 2 : Romania 2

Tuesday, June 18th 2024, 5:57am

Dwarium - Your Feedback is required!

try add: Fonts enlarge on any opened page in tabs, like item info, library pages and such. And on Dwarium chat log interface itself. By the way, i did the Dwarium installation with a simple Source code 1 chmod +x DwariumEuro-6.4.4.AppImage command... as a Linux rookie...

Tuesday, June 18th 2024, 4:31am

Chinese

加油啊大家 lol

Sunday, February 12th 2023, 5:22am

which crest is the most beautiful ? vote if you want to

do a clan icon poll, backgrd must be transparent

Friday, February 3rd 2023, 7:39am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

on page https://warofdragons.com/info/library/in…p?obj=cat&id=13 text ' He saw a look of condemnded resolve on the faces of the horsemen ' condemned

Saturday, January 28th 2023, 4:18am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

on page https://warofdragons.com/info/library/in…p?obj=cat&id=13 the text ' The catapults fired from the city walls, doing there best to even out the number of victims. ' it'd be their not there best to even out bla bla bla

Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 11:28am

kek Bog Elf + 《You Raise Me Up》

1st run nothing wrong, The strange signs on the tree appeared to be merely root patterns and entwined branches. all good. one night as darkness approaching monster guard crawling back to city, babbling on bone rooted tree sinister

Tuesday, January 24th 2023, 3:21am

Phyonius' council session speech: '... if Humans are scared, we will provide security. We should not allow silly Human fears to interfere with the city’s supplies... go find out! '

Tuesday, January 24th 2023, 3:10am

Quoted from "orrin" Due to provision scarce scarcity .. ..

Monday, January 23rd 2023, 2:35am

The City Council, headed by Elder Phyonius the Sage, decreed to organise a special armed detachment to gather provisions. Due to provision scarce, caused by disappearances with a new, more sinister meaning in the woods.

Monday, January 23rd 2023, 2:30am

Quoted from "KingPin" hope you went thru the whole Jon discography..hes fantastic ! Try this aswell Wolfie's Just Fine - A New Beginning..Wolfies bein Jon alter ego...impressive 1 song right? Wolfie's Just Fine - A New Beginning, some horror movie music? only found a short sample, cannot really get into it much, sry

Sunday, January 22nd 2023, 11:40pm

This theory

to #4, yep hi, all good, i mean... kek it's like mind fork knows no boundaries, so are 'em home backyards legal and sometimes sorta not limited to, 'em plantaxionz ...

Friday, January 13th 2023, 7:14pm

This theory

Quoted from "orrin" sequences of the 'em few letters... sequences of the 'em few letters...

Friday, January 13th 2023, 7:02pm

This theory

Quoted from "orrin" alien transformation phase aka. artistic look or feel or temperament, could be gained by other art activities i suppose

Friday, January 13th 2023, 6:46pm

This theory

kek hi, so it all started with a quick joke: 'this' could be 'shit' if you try rearrange da sequences of the 'em few letters... so not going too dark deep into the night here, but just trying 'em called a gathering dusk... and a related fun twist understanding of 'em above joke lies in these lyric lines of a song: You're so ugly when you cry Please, just cut it out hoooh, yeah, oohuuuuwow yeah~eh, ye ye'ye ye But you put on quite a show Really had me going But now it's time to go Curtain's final...