You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 4:52am

Author: Mikey The Red

Maintenance

A 1hr 10min warning of maintenance when I've just started a rainbow. Thanks a lot. Can't you get organised?

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 10:45am

Is anything EVER going to be done about server performance?

All sterling advice I'm sure. But when the server suddenly freezes when I'm in an instance (0938 16/07/11), I'm not very happy. The blame lies with you guys - admit it and take action, stop being evasive.

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 7:14pm

Is anything EVER going to be done about server performance?

I was away from the game for three months and since I came back about two weeks ago the speed and performance of the server has considerably deteriorated from when I last played. And it was bad then. The server has frozen on me at least 40 times in those two weeks, sometimes for a few seconds or sometimes completely, causing me to lose a number of fights at a cost of around 10g so far (broken equipment and injuries). How do you expect players to maintain their enthusiasm for the game when it is ...

Monday, July 11th 2011, 10:08am

Server is not good enough

What is happening with the European server? It is dipping suddenly all the time and making fights almost impossible. Please sort it - not good enough.

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:50pm

Lag Issue

5 bars on my client, I catch a fish, a full minute the game is frozen before it confirms my catch. Any comment admins?

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:42pm

Lag Issue

1936 this game is becoming unplayable because of the lag. Might we have the courtesy of a response from the admins? Or do you not give a proverbial?

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 7:41pm

Lag Issue

I'll back on Pez on this one, it happens every weekend when more people obviously play. Your servers aren't good enough! Please improve them!

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 8:57pm

Enough is enough

Yet again the servers crash and I have a forearm injury from the battle I was winning. Please heal me or I'm taking legal action against you. Don't quote T and Cs to me, I'm a lawyer and can have you over a barrel. Your service is a disgrace.

Thursday, November 11th 2010, 11:56pm

Can I report clear cases of extortion by the game guards?

My goodness, for such wordy people you've gone all quiet to this theoretical question lol. I might think you have something to hide if you weren't quite clearly right in every respect.

Thursday, November 11th 2010, 5:54pm

Can I report clear cases of extortion by the game guards?

Like jailing people, refusing to give evidence of their crimes but readily accepting real cash to release them? Not that it's happened to me or anyone I know, a purely theoretical question. And bears don't relieve themselves in the woods either dontcha know.

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 10:39am

My fishing rod just disappeared!

Scratch that, it has suddenly reappeared. Please sort out your servers, this really isn't good enough.

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 10:37am

My fishing rod just disappeared!

A few minutes ago, when the game hung, I was changing from weapon to fishing rod, and when the game came back, Fisherman Nathan's Fishing Rod has disappeared from my inventory! Please would you restore it and let me know when it is done. Thanks.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:29am

Bad connectivity for hours...

Sir Yvil, patience never gets rewarded in this game, there is no excuse for making the game unplayable for so many people for so long. Do you realise how many new players will say sod this?

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:19am

"Community Management"!!! I sure hope that's a joke for your sake, if it's not ... I feel real sorry for ya.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:16am

Like hell you are, spend less on your PR and more on your game then problems won't occur.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:53am

You've left a big gap in your "not dealing with our inadequacy" terms lol

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:48am

Tand Cs etc but I can sue your ass for this you know!

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:30am

Is the connectivity so bad that you're unable to reply after 7 hours?

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:43pm

do you realise how many players you lose a day because of the inadequacy of your servers?

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:40pm

...one or two bars, making the game unplayable. Please don't blame my isp, I can't even raise a laugh to that excuse any longer. When on earth will you sort this out?