You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 16th 2024, 12:32pm

Sorcere’s quest

for the sorcerer's quest, after several attacks of purpul zigred with a colleague I did not receive the wings, whereas a few days before I was attacked and after my victory I had one. can you tell me what is happening, I would like to recover the two wings that I am missing to finish my quest

Friday, August 16th 2024, 5:55pm

for the sorcerer's quest, after several attacks of purpul zigred with a colleague I did not receive the wings, whereas a few days before I was attacked and after my victory I had one. can you tell me what is happening, I would like to recover the two wings that I am missing to finish my quest
Hi,

I believe you are doing the sorcerer profession quest. Please check your backpack and see if you collected enough wings. Here is the guide of the quest: https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…1982#post321982
Keep calm, I'm a MENTOR :)