You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 17th 2024, 1:11am

skill challenge on attack problem

I canunderstand why it might be neccesary to have a skill challenge on attacks as well as the resources, but I have heard nothing in the newa that it was done (it obviously has been as I have gotten several). the one today was particularly annoying as I was trying to attack the BOG Elf. while trying to do it (not a hard thing normally) I was attacked twice! having the challenge window up shoulld have prevented any attacks! of courde I failed.
I'll look that up...

Saturday, August 17th 2024, 1:15am

a related issue is that failing the challenge prevents me from collecting resources, but NOT, from making further attacks. thus the attack challenge is pointless for preventing bot use.
I'll look that up...