You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 17th 2024, 10:07pm

raids

what is the point of level 14 atacking level 7 ?

before the answer come -you a noob, its a war game , it's not against rules-i know all this but what is value to him ?, he know its one shot kill, he takes minimal exp, zero valour , i believe no scalp or glory so who can enlighten me.

thanks for i hope sensible replies

Saturday, August 17th 2024, 11:06pm

Nah, we dont care about u D:

Saturday, August 17th 2024, 11:20pm

just about the level of intelligent answr i expected

Location: I am in a happy world full of animals without narcissists and bad people.

Sunday, August 18th 2024, 11:46am

Actually there is no meaning for exp, scalp, valour. but not every person plays this game with the same preferences. ‘Personally’ I would attack a level 7 player just to use a deck. But another player may do it just because wants to do. This situation varies according to player emotions.
-

Sunday, August 18th 2024, 3:20pm

ok thanks i apreciate the answer, was curious about maybe some rep for higher ones that is unknown to me)

Sunday, August 18th 2024, 8:53pm

Why do some older boys bully younger ones? ?(

No, there is not a single advantage to it gameplay-wise. It's purely self-gratifying.

I can remember someone saying "No matter who it is, if I see a name popping up in red, I'll attack." We must accept that there are players here with that kind of attitude. :wacko: