You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 9th 2024, 5:40pm

In the dark corners of Faeo, disturbing things began to happen. Rumors of strange phenomena and monsters appearing in the borderlands of the Human kingdom reached towns and villages, stirring unease among the inhabitants. Travelers spoke of disappearing caravans, mysterious flashes of light in the night sky, and bizarre, terrifying creatures.
Trejsi, an experienced warrior and master of the sword, could not leave these reports unanswered. As one of the bravest warriors of her clan, she volunteered to investigate the matter. She set off on a solitary journey to the northern borders, where most of the strange events had been reported.
She arrived at an abandoned village, where she met an old sage who whispered to her about a mysterious portal opening in the middle of the Frost Mountains. "It is a passage to another world — a place full of darkness, demons, and ancient dragons," the sage warned her, revealing that it was there the evil had begun, now seeping into the world of Faeo.
Without wasting any time, Trejsi headed towards the mountains. When she arrived, she noticed a glowing rift in the ground, emanating a strange, sinister aura. Beside it stood the Guardian of Chaos, whose task was to watch over the portal. Without hesitation, Trejsi engaged in battle. Using her combat skills, she defeated the Guardian, but when the portal began to tremble, she knew this was just the beginning.
Crossing the magical threshold, Trejsi found herself in a world full of chaos and darkness. In her path stood the Flame Demon, breathing fire and terror. But with determination and courage, the warrior struck down the creature. Finally, she reached the heart of the darkness, where she encountered the ancient dragon, Erifarius — the guardian of this cursed place.
Trejsi faced the dragon with her sword ready for battle, knowing her task was to close the portal and send the evil back to the abyss. After a fierce fight, full of magic and fire, she managed to wound Erifarius and force him to retreat. With the help of an old spell, she sealed the portal, and the sinister creatures returned to their domain.
Upon returning to her village, Trejsi was hailed as a hero. But she knew that evil never sleeps and that she must always be ready to stand and fight in defense of her world. [/size][/color]

Monday, September 9th 2024, 5:40pm

In the dark corners of Faeo, disturbing things began to happen. Rumors of strange phenomena and monsters appearing in the borderlands of the Human kingdom reached towns and villages, stirring unease among the inhabitants. Travelers spoke of disappearing caravans, mysterious flashes of light in the night sky, and bizarre, terrifying creatures.
Trejsi, an experienced warrior and master of the sword, could not leave these reports unanswered. As one of the bravest warriors of her clan, she volunteered to investigate the matter. She set off on a solitary journey to the northern borders, where most of the strange events had been reported.
She arrived at an abandoned village, where she met an old sage who whispered to her about a mysterious portal opening in the middle of the Frost Mountains. "It is a passage to another world — a place full of darkness, demons, and ancient dragons," the sage warned her, revealing that it was there the evil had begun, now seeping into the world of Faeo.
Without wasting any time, Trejsi headed towards the mountains. When she arrived, she noticed a glowing rift in the ground, emanating a strange, sinister aura. Beside it stood the Guardian of Chaos, whose task was to watch over the portal. Without hesitation, Trejsi engaged in battle. Using her combat skills, she defeated the Guardian, but when the portal began to tremble, she knew this was just the beginning.
Crossing the magical threshold, Trejsi found herself in a world full of chaos and darkness. In her path stood the Flame Demon, breathing fire and terror. But with determination and courage, the warrior struck down the creature. Finally, she reached the heart of the darkness, where she encountered the ancient dragon, Erifarius — the guardian of this cursed place.
Trejsi faced the dragon with her sword ready for battle, knowing her task was to close the portal and send the evil back to the abyss. After a fierce fight, full of magic and fire, she managed to wound Erifarius and force him to retreat. With the help of an old spell, she sealed the portal, and the sinister creatures returned to their domain.
Upon returning to her village, Trejsi was hailed as a hero. But she knew that evil never sleeps and that she must always be ready to stand and fight in defense of her world.[url]https://imgur.com/a/D9Fdsug[/url]

This post "Lady Panquesito" by "ImNotACupcake" (Tuesday, September 10th 2024, 10:03am) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, September 10th 2024, 10:04am)

Tuesday, September 10th 2024, 10:08am

Lady Panquesito

There is a living legend among humans, a lady who has been seen in the ranks of war caring for living creatures suffering the consequences of the same war. Legend says that she loves every adorable animal or monster, takes care of them, adopts them and saves them from human and magmar cruelty.

Legend says that she is the daughter of a warlord, who was raised and educated to be a sweet maiden worthy of long and beautiful dresses, but she chose the path of arms. One day after a bloody fight on the ancient plateau she found a small kitten, hungry and wounded by the fire of both sides, guilt invaded her body and she could not bear the idea of ​​being part of a bloody war that affected so many defenseless and innocent beings.

From that day on she took her sword in order to defend every creature that could not do so, she took care of her kitten who grew up to become the faithful friend of the fierce warrior, who named him Tony.

Under the shadow of her shield, she has managed to protect Kodrag cubs, Verona Tiger cubs, among others. The legend of Lady Panquesito has aroused admiration and the desire for revenge on the part of many humans and magmars, but this does not stop the spirit of this living legend.

Legend has it that one bad day, Lady Panquesito had to leave her camp to rescue a Zorbo cub that she heard needed help, what she did not count on was that this was a trap, because when she returned she found Tony behaving strangely, whitish foam was coming out of his mouth and he had trouble breathing, he had been poisoned.

They say that he has been seen wandering the fields of Ogry in search of revenge, even without losing the opportunity to rescue every creature of Faeo.

https://ibb.co/TwBB71j

This post by "ImNotACupcake" (Tuesday, September 10th 2024, 10:17am) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, September 10th 2024, 10:18am)

Tuesday, September 10th 2024, 9:11pm

A young warriors dream

The Gungl army was a formidable force of mercenaries and elite soldiers, known for their ruthless efficiency and brutal raids across the magmar territories. Hired by the human faction to weaken the magmar defenses, the Gungl army had ravaged villages and left a trail of destruction in their wake. Led by the cunning General UjarrMO, the Gungls marched through the northern Outpost, cutting a path toward the magmar capital with plans of a full-scale siege.
Magmar leaders, desperate to stop the Gungls before they reached their homeland, called upon their best warriors. Though many great magmar champions answered the call, it was Inkspiration who slipped into the shadows, preparing for battle alone. He knew their weakness better than anyone, and while the Gungls boasted overwhelming numbers and superior weapons, Inkspiration had the advantage of the terrain—and the element of surprise.
As the Gungl army made their way deeper into Khair, Inkspiration set his plan in motion. The first step was isolating the scouts. With his signature curved blades and unparalleled stealth, Inkspiration stalked the outer edges of the army, silently dispatching scouts and sentries without a trace. Like a ghost, they moved from one to the next, always one step ahead of the enemy.
General UjarrMO, aware that something was amiss, ordered his soldiers to form tighter ranks. He suspected a guerrilla fighter was targeting his forces but underestimated the true threat. "No single magmar could hope to stop the Gungl army," he declared. Yet even as he spoke, Inkspiration was already laying his next trap.
Inkspiration’s knowledge of the land was unparalleled, and he used every advantage it offered. Setting up ambush points along the Gungl army's route, he rigged hidden snares, pitfalls, and traps. The terrain became a nightmare for the Gungls, who found themselves stuck, ensnared, or separated from their comrades. Inkspiration's attacks were swift and brutal, targeting the most heavily armed soldiers and vanishing into the underbrush before the enemy could react.
For days, the Gungl army marched deeper into the Khair, but their numbers dwindled. Fear began to spread among the soldiers, whispers of a ghost-like figure haunting them in the trees, watching and waiting. General UjarrMO grew frustrated and desperate, rallying his forces for a final push through the villages ahead. They would reach the magmar capital, or so they thought.
The climax of the battle came when the Gungl army reached a narrow town called Angriyar. It was the perfect choke point, and Inkspiration had been waiting. From the shadows, he watched as the army funneled into the only street leading to Datrong, unaware of the danger that surrounded them.
With a sharp whistle, Inkspiration signaled the beginning of the end.
Explosive traps, crafted from rare minerals, detonated along the cliffsides, sending massive boulders crashing down onto the Gungl soldiers. Chaos erupted as the army was caught in a deadly crossfire. Inkspiration moved through the carnage like a specter, striking from all angles, his curved blades gleaming in the dim light as he carved through the enemy ranks.
General UjarrMO, trapped in the center of the ravine with his remaining forces, tried to rally his troops. "Hold the line! It’s just one magmar!" he shouted, but even he knew that Inkspiration was far more than just one fighter. He was the lava itself—unpredictable, unrelenting, and unstoppable.
In the final moments, Inkspiration confronted General Othanis directly. The two locked eyes, and for a brief moment, the battlefield went silent. UjarrMO raised his sword, charging at the magmar champion with all the strength and fury of a seasoned warrior. But Inkspiration was faster, more precise. They ducked under his blow, his movements a blur, and with a single, fluid strike, he disarmed him, sending his sword clattering to the ground.
Before UjarrMO could react, Inkspiration struck again, this time delivering a fatal blow. The general staggered, falling to his knees, his pride shattered. As his vision dimmed, he looked up at Inkspiration, who stood over him like a shadow. "Who… who are you?" he rasped.
Inkspiration didn’t answer. He simply turned, disappearing into the dust, leaving the remnants of the Gungl army in disarray.
inkspiration_702 has attached the following file:

Tuesday, September 10th 2024, 10:25pm

"How I tamed a Mimic"
It was a routine visit to the Guild of Artisans. I had come to see the guild's famed alchemist, hoping to get some rare potions and elixirs. To my surprise, the alchemist was nowhere to be found. His lab was empty, and the door to his workshop was ajar. I glanced around, wondering if I should wait for him. But curiosity got the better of me.
As I explored the lab, I came across a peculiar chest sitting quietly in the corner. It was beautifully crafted and looked far too valuable to leave behind. Without much thought, I decided to take it with me. I carefully carried the chest out of the lab and slipped away, hoping no one would notice.
Once I was far from the guild, I found a secluded spot in the basement of the clan's registration office - the perfect hiding place. I opened the chest with a sense of anticipation. However, what I found inside was anything but ordinary. The chest transformed, revealing itself to be a Mimic!
At first, I was terrified. The Mimic's teeth and tentacles flailed wildly as I scrambled to control the situation. But as I observed it more closely, I realized it wasn't as dangerous as it seemed. My previous experience taming creatures like endagars and luan tigers gave me the confidence that I could handle this.
Determined to tame the Mimic, I began to feed it various treats. I started with simple morsels, but soon discovered that it had a particular fondness for kodrag kebabs. Each meal seemed to bring the Mimic closer to trusting me. There were many scratches and close calls, but I persevered.
One day, during a particularly messy feeding session, I accidentally discovered that the Mimic had a peculiar obsession with eating keys. This revelation made taming the creature easier. I started keeping a few spare keys on hand, which seemed to delight it immensely.
As time passed, the Mimic and I formed a strong bond. One day, after a particularly generous meal of kebab and keys, the Mimic surprised me with a magical blessing. I was blinded by an orange glow. I felt an unusual sensation as my vision sharpened, and suddenly, I began to notice things I had never seen before. I found hidden treasures and secret paths that were previously invisible to me. It was as if the Mimic had granted me a special gift.
However, as time went on, the effect of the Mimic’s blessing began to disappear. My newfound abilities dimmed and I could no longer find such rare treasures. Despite this, I spent countless hours sitting with the Mimic, seeking inspiration and hoping to rekindle that magical connection.
The Mimic, once a fearsome foe, had become a true companion. And even though its blessing had faded, the friendship we shared remained invaluable. Together, we continued to explore, looking for new adventures and discovering the magic that life had to offer.

Wednesday, September 11th 2024, 9:30pm

From Fury to Harmony

In the heart of the ancient mountains, where the air shimmered with latent magic, Sheara, the Mistress of Dragons, sought solace in the sacred hot springs. The waters, steeped in the essence of the earth, enveloped her in a comforting embrace, their warmth a balm for her troubled spirit.

Tonight, under the watchful gaze of the full moon, her two beloved dragons, Striagorn and Erifarius, would clash in a battle foretold by prophecy. Born from the energies of humans and magmars, each dragon embodied the power and spirit of their respective creators. Erifarius, with scales like molten silver, and Striagorn, a fiery tempest of ruby and gold, were destined to determine the fate of their intertwined worlds.

Sheara closed her eyes, letting the gentle steam curl around her like a protective veil. In her mind, she reached out to both dragons, feeling their hearts beat in rhythm with her own. They were not mere beasts to her; each was a part of her soul, forged in fire and bound by love.

As she meditated, Sheara recalled the day she first met them. Erifarius had emerged from the luminous energies of the human lands, a beacon of wisdom and strength. Striagorn, born from the fiery passions of the magmars, was a storm of courage and ferocity. Together, they had brought balance to the realm, their presence a testament to the harmony that could exist between disparate worlds.

Yet, the prophecy loomed—a celestial alignment that demanded a test of their true natures. The air buzzed with anticipation and dread, a reflection of the conflict within her own heart. Sheara knew she could not interfere with destiny, but she prayed for a resolution that would spare her beloved companions.

The water whispered secrets as it lapped against her skin, offering insights from the ancient spirits. Sheara's breath steadied, and clarity washed over her. She saw the potential for renewal in the destruction, the possibility of rebirth through the chaos of battle.

With newfound resolve, Sheara rose from the bath, her mind clear and her heart determined. She would not choose sides, for both dragons were dear to her. Instead, she would guide them, trusting in their bond and the strength they drew from their dual heritage.

As the moon ascended to its zenith, Sheara stood between the dragons, her presence a bridge of understanding. The night air crackled with energy as Striagorn and Erifarius faced each other, their eyes reflecting the light of the full moon.

In that moment, a choice lay before them—not just of conflict, but of unity. Sheara's silent plea reached their hearts, and in the moonlit Plateau, the dragons roared as one, their voices a harmonious symphony that echoed through the night.

Together, they rose, not as adversaries, but as allies, soaring into the star-strewn sky, their flight a testament to the power of love and unity. And beneath the moon's silver gaze, Sheara smiled, knowing that the future held hope, born from the courage of her two beloved dragons.
(https://i.imgur.com/51HEcsm.jpeg)

If you need Mentor's assistance please check

This post "Spirit Warrior" by "D e S t I n Y" (Sunday, September 15th 2024, 2:54am) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, September 15th 2024, 2:55am) with the following reason: forgot picture

This post "Spirit Warrior" by "D e S t I n Y" (Sunday, September 15th 2024, 3:07am) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, September 15th 2024, 3:08am) with the following reason: i cannot see picture

This post "Spirit Warrior" by "D e S t I n Y" (Sunday, September 15th 2024, 3:09am) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, September 15th 2024, 3:17am) with the following reason: still not see picture

Sunday, September 15th 2024, 3:21am

Spirit Warrior

In the mythical realm of Dragons, a land forever scorched by the fiery breath of the Magmar race, a brave hero named Spirit of Deep emerged as the last hope for his people, the humans. The Magmars, creatures of molten rock and flame, had descended from their volcanic mountains, threatening to consume the tranquil human villages with their relentless inferno.
The Spirit of Deep was no ordinary warrior; he was a master of the elemental arts, able to wield the power of water and ice. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a fiery glow across the land, he donned his armor, fashioned from enchanted scales that shimmered like the night sky. With his trusty ice-blade, Frostbite, he set out to confront the Magmar army that had gathered at the edge of the Plateau of Silence.
The air crackled with heat as the Spirit of Deep approached the battlefield. The Magmars, towering figures of molten fury, marched in unison, their eyes burning with fierce determination. They were led by Spirit of Flame, the chief of the Magmars, a creature whose very presence radiated an overwhelming heat.
“Leave this land, Spirit of Flame!” the Spirit of Deep called out, his voice steady despite the oppressive heat. “You will not claim another win from us!”
Spirit of Flame let out a booming laugh that echoed through the valley. “Foolish human! You think you can stand against the might of the Magmars? We will turn your precious lands to ash!”
With a surge of courage, the Spirit of Deep summoned the waters from the nearby river, encasing his blade in a shimmering layer of ice. The clash began as he charged forward, dodging jets of molten lava hurled by the Magmars. He struck with precision, the combination of water and ice creating steam that obscured his movements.
The battlefield became a chaotic dance of fire and ice. The Spirit of Deep wove through the ranks of the Magmars, each strike of Frostbite extinguishing flames and freezing the ground beneath them. But for every Magmar he felled, two more took its place, relentless and fierce.
As the battle raged on, the Spirit of Deep noticed Spirit of Flame standing at the rear, orchestrating the assault. Realizing that defeating the chief was the key to victory, he gathered his strength and unleashed a powerful torrent of water, creating a wave that surged toward Spirit of Flame.
The chief roared in anger, raising his arms to summon a wall of fire. But the Spirit of Deep was faster. With a mighty thrust of his blade, he channeled all his elemental power into one final attack. The ice and water collided with the fire, creating a massive explosion of steam that enveloped Spirit of Flame.
In the chaos, the Spirit of Deep dashed forward, his heart pounding. He found Spirit of Flame momentarily stunned, steam swirling around them like a tempest. With a swift motion, he plunged Frostbite into the heart of the fiery giant.
Spirit of Flame let out a deafening roar, his body cracking and crumbling like cooled lava. As the chief fell, the remaining Magmars hesitated, their flames dimming. The Spirit of Deep raised his sword high, the shimmering ice reflecting the fading light of the sun. “Flee, and tell your kin that Humans' land will never bow to tyranny!”
With their leader defeated, the Magmars retreated into the mountains, their fiery spirits extinguished. The humans emerged from their hiding places, cheering for their hero. The Spirit of Deep, though weary and singed from battle, smiled at the sight of his people safe once more.
From that day on, the Spirit of Deep was celebrated as the Hero of Chaotic battles, a symbol of courage and resilience against the fiercest of foes. And though the Magmars would always be a threat, they knew that as long as the Spirit of Deep stood guard, the flames of tyranny would never reign.
As peace returned, both races began to seek understanding, realizing that coexistence was the key to a brighter future in Dragons Realm.

https://imgur.com/n6wWvzG
D e S t I n Y has attached the following file:
  • fight.jpg (16.8 kB - 6 times downloaded - latest: Sep 17th 2024, 10:19pm)

Tuesday, September 17th 2024, 10:43pm

Shadow and Flame

The world of Faeo had long been engulfed in war, but this time the conflict took a darker turn. After centuries of open battles between the Magmars, children of fire, and the Humans, guardians of magic, a new and dangerous threat emerged. Instead of another battle for territory or honor, the world now faced a crisis that came not from outside, but from the very core of the earth. Powerful forces of ancient magic, imprisoned deep beneath the surface of the world, began to break free, threatening to destroy everything.

In these dark times, not one hero appeared—two did. Jack, a Magmar warrior, and Luna, a Human sorceress, both stood out not only for their strength but for their unique connection to ancient powers. Jack had the gift of communicating with the spirits of fire, while Luna mastered the oldest forms of shadow magic. Although their peoples had been enemies for ages, they saw the world from a different perspective. Fire and shadow, so different, could in fact cooperate—at least in their eyes.

Soon, they discovered that the ancient power stirring beneath the surface was neither friendly nor comprehensible. It was a force of chaos, unleashed by the disappearance of the primordial Balu-Narath, the dragon who had once maintained balance between fire and shadow. Without the dragon, the prison holding back the chaos weakened. The only hope of restoring harmony was to find his descendant, the legendary Night Dragon, who wielded control over both light and darkness. The problem was that the dragon had vanished centuries ago and was thought to be a myth.

Jack and Luna, united by a common mission, stood before their leaders: Queen Szeldu, the stern and ruthless ruler of the Magmars, and Archmage Erathor, the wise but mistrustful leader of the Humans. Both governments refused to cooperate, especially since Jack and Luna couldn’t guarantee success. In response to their plea, the rulers issued an ultimatum: if they failed to find the Night Dragon and save the world from impending doom, both would be branded traitors to their people.

With no other choice, Jack and Luna embarked on a desperate journey to the Shadow Mountains, where, according to legend, the Night Dragon lay hidden. Their path was fraught with danger: they fought cursed beasts whose minds had been warped by the rising chaos, and survived treacherous magical storms that tore the fabric of reality itself. Yet, a deep bond grew between them, rooted in their shared purpose and courage.
After many trials, they reached the heart of the Shadow Mountains, where they discovered not only the legendary Night Dragon but also a terrible truth. The dragon they sought was not sleeping—it was divided into two beings: one born of shadow, the other of fire, and each part had its own will. To restore balance, Jack and Luna had to unite these two divergent forms, but not without risk. The dragon could either rebuild the world or destroy it, depending on which part prevailed.

The struggle for balance erupted not only on the battlefield but also in the hearts of the heroes. Jack was ready to sacrifice everything to restore the power of fire, believing that only pure strength would bring peace. Luna, however, feared that too much power in one element could lead to another war. Ultimately, only an act of absolute sacrifice could save the world. Fully aware of the consequences, Luna chose to give up her magic to balance the forces of fire and shadow, fully reuniting the dragon.

In this way, the new Night Dragon was born, a creature that embodied true balance. As the chaos was contained, the dragon vanished, leaving Faeo in a state of fragile hope. Luna disappeared along with its power, leaving Jack alone with the mission of rebuilding the world.

Jack, filled with sorrow and determination, returned to Faeo as the new guardian of balance—though his heart remained torn. The world had been saved, but the price had been high. Jack became a legend, not for winning a war, but for understanding that not every conflict could be solved by strength, and that true sacrifice required abandoning one’s desires for the greater good.