You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yesterday, 8:10pm

Unique Weapon Bezels from Fair

Hello all,
As title suggests, I have some questions about this item that appears under New Arrivals tab in Holiday Fair, I have seen it in the past aslo and would be interested in buying it. My problem is, I don't know if it's worth the 37 diamonds... the description says for example the BC one which I need: greater chance of critical blows, chance of stun, and greater healing. I would like to know from people that have bought it, a rough percentage of the increase in chance? Any advice is greatly appreciated :smile:
Attached a snip for reference.
_BSK_ has attached the following file:

Today, 10:55am

There is no set value that players know. For us, its just increases the chances lol. Could be %1 or %5 but i dont think its more than that. So far i didnt hear anyone have the exact values so it might be disclosed information.

I would say wait for the Anniversary Fair or New Year Fair for more favorable prices. Anniversary event will start at October 26.

Today, 6:56pm

There is no set value that players know. For us, its just increases the chances lol. Could be %1 or %5 but i dont think its more than that. So far i didnt hear anyone have the exact values so it might be disclosed information.

I would say wait for the Anniversary Fair or New Year Fair for more favorable prices. Anniversary event will start at October 26.

thanks for the input, I was thinking if there is some notable difference with it, in terms of crits and stuns, but yes I will wait until anniversary, that is some good advice :drink: