You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 8th 2024, 9:54am

Underground knights quests for lvl 3-5 (unreal)

It is very rare that there are enough players to participate in the crystal caves. Even during a “storm” it is not always possible to participate in this instance.

How then to complete the quests to hand over crystals? There is an alternative for players of 11+ levels. But is it possible to make any alternative for players of levels 3-5? Otherwise, these several quests will need to be done over the course of years.

I will be very grateful for your answer.

Sunday, September 8th 2024, 9:24pm

Hello,

You can start by organising your own race for CC. Organise a team of 6 people and queue up. Seeing this, i think the opposing race will get in queue with a team of 6 people. Of course, this method will take some time.

If you want to progress faster, i suggest that after completing the first 2 quests for the UK at those lvl(3-4), it will be possible to complete the remaining quests in CC-386 after lvl5.

Here I will share the quests that can and cannot be completed in CC-386 for you.

First Quest - Mining Green Crystals - Possible to complete in the CC-386

Second Quest - An important loss - Not possible to complete in the CC-386

Third Quest - Mining red and blue crystals - Possible to complete in the CC-386

Fourth Quest - Initiation into the Underground Knights - Possible to complete in the CC-386

The above quests are a chain and as you complete them you will be able to move on to the next one. Since it will not be possible to complete the 2nd quest at CC-386. I strongly recommend completing the first and second quests at 3-4lvl.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Monday, September 9th 2024, 9:22pm

It is very rare that there are enough players to participate in the crystal caves. Even during a “storm” it is not always possible to participate in this instance.

How then to complete the quests to hand over crystals? There is an alternative for players of 11+ levels. But is it possible to make any alternative for players of levels 3-5? Otherwise, these several quests will need to be done over the course of years.

I will be very grateful for your answer.

Regular battlefields are dead buddy. there is 3 levels going around with more stats than your 2015-16 level 8 and sadly no one wants to sit down and just go for a fight that they cant win. Try your luck via arbiter rep