You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 7:51am

Infractions...

Can someone, anyone tell me how the following is racist? It is over reacting is what it is..

--------------------------------

You have received an infraction at Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum

Dear Kaleb Dark,

You have received an infraction at Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum.

Reason: Flaming Admins
-------
Flaming Admins will not be tolerated in our forum nore do we accept any racist comments.
-------

This infraction is worth 16 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/showthread.php?p=103802

"Note, I reserve the right to use Berlin wall as a metaphor in describing the heavy handed approach, the thoughtless disreguard for the implications of admins actions and complete insularity of admin when decideing to administer punishment to humans.

Also, to allow the authority of admin to be reinforced by the debased comments made by those who pointed out the offences is something I find amaturish and irresposible. "

--------
All the best,
Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum