You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 9th 2016, 11:22am

Pallid Pearl - Guide

For Players level 16 only:

Pallid Pearl - One of the Mysteries which attributes have shown just recently at out lands. It can be found during hunting the dangerous monsters level 15 at Swirling Mist Isles... but it will show it's magic in completely differend lands. Seasoned battlemages use its energy to hunt in the Meridian Lands and find additional Triads among the slain monsters’ trophies. It takes one Pallid Pearl to kill one monster; its magic provides a second chance of finding a magical sphere, and the higher your Triad procurement skill is, the higher the chance to obtain additional trophies.

Note: To receive Pallid Pearls you must be level 16 (only) and to hunt monsters level 15 at the Isles of Swirling Mist: Prickly Habu, Mordeels and Tentacler. With the presence of pearls in the backpack and killing monsters with which there is the probability of getting Triads, in addition to the usual procurement bonus of Triad drop appears second chance of bonus for Triad drop. During this process 1 pearl is being taken from the backpack for each monster killed no matter triad is being received or no. Despite that Pearl can be pbtained from level 16 players only, it doesn't matter if they want to spend them either on level 16, 17 or 18.

Important Q & A:

Q: Does Pearls drop at Cloister isntance with the same level 15 monsters?
A: No.

Q: Doest Pearls react to the monsters at level 16 instance for extra triads?
A: No.

Explenation: Pallide Pearls work only at "free lands" but not in instance and it's possible bonus is received in Triads after killing the 'second' (triad giving) monster.

Q: Does the Pearls affect the "triad procurement", am I going to get more than I can do with my usual procurement, or even more if I am with bless?
A: Yes.

For instance the drop from a single mob giving extra Triad from a Pearl will look like the following:
00:00 Triad 4 pcs.
00:00 Triad 1 pcs. <---- This is how the Pearl addidion one looks like.
00:00 You have received 45 99 .
00:00 PM You have received 2 energy.

Good luck!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: