You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 20th 2024, 6:38pm

Battle Pass: Season of the Alchemist's Secrets!

Hi, here’s a brief guide for the new Battle Pass season:

• To start the season with a new pass, we need to buy a battle pass for 50g in the premium shop or for 50 diamonds / 20 $.
  • After purchasing the battle pass, we will have access to missions at the alchemist's: one for obtaining a Mimic, one for the Tincture of Inner Vision, and one for the daily alchemist’s request
Mimic: A chest primarily used for opening bone keys. It can be opened an unlimited number of times. After opening the chest, a monster might attack us, we could receive a debuff, a blessing (similar to the one from the Tincture), or even 1 gold coin, and who knows what else! :)

Tincture the Inner Vision: This is a new type of blessing that requires sips to use. Currently, you can obtain sips as a first reward in the Battle Pass. After earning 20 points, you will receive a sip (talk with the alchemist) which allows you to use the blessing. With the Diamond Pass, you get an additional use. This likely enables us to collect 1 or 2 sips daily. The ways to obtain sips are expected to be updated.
  • To upgrade the tincture, alchemical elements are needed. They can be obtained from Battle Pass: every additional step will bring you 30 alchemical elements (once you obtain 1500 points). Every 5th step will give you an additional 100 alchemical elements..
Alchemist Request: This is the alchemist's daily mission, which involves various tasks, such as:
  • killing 30 mobs and gathering 30 resources (mystras mobs and resources count)
  • defeating opponents in PvP (including chaotic battles)
  • feeding the catto - Kenny (with meat from superbeings, all superbeings count, even from Abode). The cat needs to be fed twice a day (every feeding refresh his lifespan to 14h). The next day, you’ll probably turn in the mission to the alchemist and receive 30 points of Battle Pass.
Try your luck (Battle Pass quest) - this battle pass task involves throwing 10 silver coins into the well until the game registers it as complete. For some, it may require 10s, while for others, it could take 2g. Other option is to opening Mimic until you will get your luck ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aykutluk" (Aug 20th 2024, 8:19pm)

Thursday, August 22nd 2024, 7:24am

hi,

thanks for the info,

any good idea on how to do the 30 pickings +30 huntings in 1hr daily quest? :stupid:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size at least 10 for better forum reading

Thursday, August 22nd 2024, 9:28am

@orrin

For mobs, try to find out what you kill fast. For gathering, my recommendation would be mytras resources because they are the fastest gathered resources compared to others
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Friday, August 23rd 2024, 5:37pm

For example, I bought a diamond pass and reached level 10. If I buy another pass for gold, what will happen to my progress?

Friday, August 23rd 2024, 7:58pm

For example, I bought a diamond pass and reached level 10. If I buy another pass for gold, what will happen to my progress?
Hi,
Nothing happen, your progress will remain unchanged. You will be able to claim gold rewards for all levels you have achieved so far.

Friday, August 23rd 2024, 11:32pm

claim gold rewards

and bank diamond rewards, right? Like, double side collecting 8o

Saturday, August 24th 2024, 2:07am

i failed the feeding cat Kenny quest... the cat expired...
the paper along with it expired too till now,

i also got a 30pick+ 30hunt paper going on... failed many times tho,

can i get Kenny the cat back again? lol

Saturday, August 24th 2024, 11:35am

@orrin
ok thx :woody:

Saturday, August 24th 2024, 12:26pm

can i get Kenny the cat back again? lol

Your task was to take care of the cat, if you failed, you cannot complete quest or reset it.

Tuesday, August 27th 2024, 2:42am

the quest can repeat another day, but somewhat randomly. i failed the 1st time also.
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, August 28th 2024, 4:52am

another day

ah yes, few days later, today i got Kenny daily quest again lol

:woody: