You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 29th 2024, 2:03am

Bard Festival Quest Bugged Pretty Bad !

Current goal: Go to the Arena, summon Dorc to a fight using the Signal Whistle and achieve a victory.

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…79&server_id=10

I did this mission twice , the first time i couldn't get support about this bug because i lost fight log. But i managed to win a fight with (dorc) again. And guess what ?? Quest remains same and not completed , i really seek serious help. (I win the fight and arena as well) :truce:

Monday, September 2nd 2024, 5:27pm

There was a general problem with the quest. It has been reported and fixed. Your victory has been added to your quest progress and you can proceed to the next stage.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR