You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 10:00am

game concerns

Sir I find the situation that just happened to me unacceptable. I was fighting 5 or 5 iggs on board the ship. I was ahead in the fight with quite a few tigers working against the remaining iggs. Server failure and I end up dead and a lot of my armor broken, and nothing to show for it. This is not the fault of the player. Can you not do something about this. I feel it is totally unfair. This has happened to me twice before, but I didnt feel strongly enough to complain. Please provide some relief for this situation Thank you in advance Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

I dont know how to get you a link to the fight . can you advise me Once a fight is over it just disappears and I dont know how to recapture it Thank you Phillip Havens I.e. Grandpa

I did as you requested but can find no record of the fight I had. I keep having so many problems with this game I am allmost ready to wipe it from my hard drive. I have a problem trying to decode my lvl 6 superblow. I have a chart laid out with 243 possible options. I have been thru these 3 times and have check off the series, and the last time Had My Wife help me check off each individual blow. Still cannot get the superblow to reveal itself. Possible a game glitch as I would bet my life I have hit every combination on this chart. I could not have made the same mistake 3 times, providing there was a mistake. Would you help me on this matter as I do enjoy playing but frustration level is at a maximum Thanks I impatiently await your response Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 4:17pm

As you already know since other users were quick to explain, you can save your fights to your profile. Nevertheless this was not a server glitch. The problem you experienced was a connection loss. As everyone can tell, this has become somewhat a severe issue during the past few weeks, which we are still trying to unravel:

Our hardware is working perfectly and most users claim that so is theirs. This leaves two areas for us, that probably harbor the cause - the internet connection from the user to us, or - much more likely - the latest versions of Adobe Flash.
For some reason that our IT department is still trying to compensate for, the latest Flash versions use a lot more connections than before. This seems to be the reason for the software to become unstable.

Even though I have to decline compensation for your losses in that battle citing our rules and terms & conditions, I assure you, that we are trying the best we can to come up with a solution for the stability issue.
:drink:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:57pm

My level 6 superblow has been revealed. I do not know if you corrected it as it was still a mystery when I turned the computer off last night. If you fixed it I appreciate it very much. I thank you again. Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa