You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 12:33am

i got no reputation +20 underground

we have won and not got +20 reputation undergruond {win for cc i got}

23:26 You approach the cart and load it with Green Energy Crystal 1 pcs. Your Valor and Experience have increased.
23:26 You approach the cart and load it with Green Energy Crystal 1 pcs. Your Valor and Experience have increased.
23:26 After handing in an energy crystal, you discover a Crystalline Coal lying nearby /b>. Received: Crystalline Coal 1 pcs.
23:26 You have won the fight. You have received Experience and Valor .
23:26 Speed of Lightning 1 pcs
23:26 All the negative effects of the battle have been dispersed.
23:26 Battle "Krystaliczne Jaskinie" ends with the score [501 : 30] (won Magmarowie). View results.

have screenshot too
pls fix
:D Cuddly Admin » : This is not a bug, it's a feature!

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 1:48pm

2nd saturday in month 2 caves win befor i got 2x 20 reputation
:D Cuddly Admin » : This is not a bug, it's a feature!