You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 25th 2024, 2:43pm

Restrictions / Balancing

Hello all, long time fan of the game and its devs. Bring back Jugger Game for real, aka Juggernaut Online MMO RPG. However the reason I'm here is due to losing half of my Valor to abusive practices in the Battlefield - Specifically Crystalline Caves. Its no news to people that it is difficult to operate or complete valor quests in the battlefields, however when you have players being allowed to camp the Crossroads of the enemy team, with no real serious consequences, it ruins peoples ability to even play the game. I'm going to log into the game for 2 hours to get spawn camped and 1 shot for 173 damage against a player with 5-10 different buffs, and all red armor (reportedly the number 2 ranked player on his server) -(Mind you, I Have 1-2 or 0 with some fresh injuries/missing gear in some of these battles, 5 piece blue gear set ). It's disgusting, I sat with a mentor and human guard for ten minutes discussing this only to be told. "It's normal in combat" and... "it's not against the rules". Well damn guess it's time to change the damn rules. How are players going to ever develop when they are faced with such impossible odds. The game is a slog, but are you trying to ruin it altogether with this crap?
Dude is getting 0 exp, while getting 11+ kills In the battlefield, then leaving so he can continue to pull this crap on the next group of players.

We all know the enjoyment of beating someone in a game fair and square, and all the joys of beating a player who is not as skilled at us in some way. This however is nothing short of pay to play mentality, and abusive practices at work. Im okay with the dude having a bigger checkbook than I do, that $12.50 I spent on diamonds today to get my little Northern Wind Sword Damn near bankrupted me, but that is an issue that can be overcome with a little diligence and hard work. THERE IS NOTHING however, that would make this situation ever seem fair, and HE was not the ONLY player doing this. There were at least three Magmar Players Sitting In Human Base Farming us like a level 2 farming Rabid Dog Mobs. I thought this was a competitive multiplayer game, where is the MATCHMAKING, where is the BALANCING. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Finally suggestions:

1. Matchmaking System Based on best owned equipment.
2. Development of a COMBAT RATING system
I.E. Berona Tiger CR + 800, Poisonous Crion ZORB / Berona Tiger +1200 CR, Artful Northern Wind Cuisses + 600 CR +
(3). a Matchmaking System based on COMBAT RATING
4. MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND THE MAP IN CRYSTALLINE CAVES
5. RENAME FROM NORTHERN SPLIT / DRIFT ETC TO AT LEAST BLUE SPLIT / GREEN SPLIT/ RED DRIFT/ OR SOMETHING
5. Increase Loot Drop Rates for Silver/Gold