You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 29th 2024, 4:10pm

Only Laggs?

The game with these Laggs can no longer be endured. You start a fight oh human look 10sec shop .. oh the fight begins and it takes a long time it takes forever to make a blow. Instead of just throwing pay events, please take a little money in your hand and make the servers more stable. Now everyone has the new client and it is the first of the time. yesterday e.g. I saw my game character in my backpack all day because it had invited up to 97% and nothing happened. You had to constantly log in to the old client for labyrinth and effects and then switch again. man

Saturday, June 29th 2024, 4:14pm

I don't assume that someone from the operators will read this, but at least I tried it :)

Saturday, June 29th 2024, 5:07pm

@L3G0LAS if you use the new Client and become Laggs, try Setting - Update Scripts, sould be work then
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Sunday, June 30th 2024, 11:09pm

Oh Toomi, even your nice speeches don't help anymore I can hardly get the *new* server open in the evening and browser the same . And before you write is my internet ^^ I made connection test and it said with great connection. The game lags from about 17/18 o'clock and from 20 o'clock takes umslotten or what to buffen or what to put in my camp *ewig* or or or . It's just not playable and maybe something should be done here, otherwise the lights will go out soon.

is only google english

Wednesday, July 3rd 2024, 12:11pm

Agree with - RoBur - here. The game in the evening hours is just not playable. Client, internet connection, device - all of this is irrelevant, no matter what setup You use, the result will be the same.

I know a few players who have the exact problem though apparently it doesn't apply to everyone. Maybe it's issue with the account itself? Well, I guess not everyone here are equal...

Truth be told, this was happening to me for few years now but in varying intensity. Sadly, I wouldn't expect them to do anything with this.