You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 4:51am

unfair injury!

i wish to know how this is possible? i was attacked by a lv15 human guard that usally dont give injurys and if they do no higher then lv2 i was killed getting no injury but then just secounds later befor i had even reserected it said i had lost a fight....that i was clearly not fighting being already dead but it gave me a lv7 wound for over day...i wasnt even in a fight ...id like the injury taken back and if u dont repond untill its gone ...some sort of compensation for the time i spend unable to do pretty much anything!! :angry: :devil::cry:

03:44 The battle "Attack on Poison_Fang[href=]" has begun.
03:44 The battle "Attack on Poison_Fang[href=]" has ended.
03:45 info: Ignore messages from 'info' by right-clicking 'info' and selecting 'ignore'.
03:45 The battle "Attack on Poison_Fang[href=]" has ended.
03:45 You have sustained a Thighs injury.

thanks

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 4:52am

umm ...i didnt think it was that big :lol: my bad

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 11:29am

When switxhed the location right before you might have been attacked by a different monster and been in another fight at the same fight.

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 9:38pm

oh ...thats possible i guess dont take much notice of getting attacked y i race tho human lands...well thanks for that :beer: