You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2024, 9:05pm

You are trying to attack a monster that is already in combat. Continue?

Its impossbile to hunt for 20 levels in rush hour. Not only 21 scorpions, 20 levels, 19 levels all mobs are full.
Numerb of 20 level players are 50 times more now and we have same number of mobs since 5-6 years.
Is it so hard to increase the number of mobs i dont undestand ?

This is a so called "GAME" where people spend time to enjoy and get rid of daily stress !
Why you allways try to give more stress to players ?
Its more like a military school now !
Its so annyoing to see that warning : You are trying to attack a monster that is already in combat. Continue?

Tuesday, October 22nd 2024, 9:11pm

FIGHT FOR IT! U should stay at lower lvl, ez

Wednesday, October 23rd 2024, 9:26am

In my opinion scorpos are already quite overpowered and should remain a competitive monster to hunt. And there are many alternative options to hunt at this level, while they may not be as good they still provide money

Thursday, October 24th 2024, 12:20pm

OH OK LETS SPEAK WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS GAME . YOU WANT THIS

firstly, i don't know you remember this but almost a few years ago game developers announced there is no 20+level for this game. My question is what did you expect after this announcement ???

I believe almost all player have not any idea about game situation and whats goin on. After their announcement everything became clear to me. The plan is simple:

1- Put level limit = level 20 limit in this game
2- Wait till all player reach level 20 = almost all player going 20 because no possible counter play against level20 player in pvp battles.(maybe 19 can do something if overbless but whatever)
3- Make lvl20 hunt location as possible as ruin for players. (yeah its tragic, also location name ruins lol)
4- Wait till players reach enough strenght to cant leave game
5- Add red items and make to acquire them brutal to almost everyone.
6- And the last update with legendary items... exactly mean: bury player alive.

After all these stage you should already understand what are their plan but if you dont understand let me explain:

- SELLING MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE DIAMOND

After adding red items, the player who used purple set can't stand against red set players.
Firstly, And if you want to win pvp fight you should need 3 red set.
Secondly, If you want to hunt like level 16 or 12, you need red bc set for lvl20.
Thirdly, Ok almost lots of players grind game hard and get red items but what cost ?

Cost is diamond certificate prices are crucially increased.
Nowadays i saw magmar side 100 diamond cert = 1400 gold. Their only condition trying to increase diamond prices to charming player to buy diamond more more more. So is this red items not only problem to increasing diamond prices. There are 3 more reason to increasing diamond prices;
1- Adding Luck Glow x4 rewards with diamond cert
2- Selling almost every usefull trade-exotic fair item with diamonds.
2- Legendary Items : Players are trying to getting legendary items. To getting these kind of items, you need more diamond cert or you should buy diamond. And this one is most important reason to increasing diamond price.

So we understand why diamond prices increased. But why hunt stuck ? why they are putting mob limit to hunt ? Again, plan is simple if you stuck when you try to hunting even 19 rahdarian(im not even speak about level 20 imp and 21 imp) lots of player will eventually give up and there are 2 options for them:
1- Leave game (nobody care)
2- Buy diamond. Give me more more more...

and if anyone still believing level 20 hunt stuck. NO !!! everything planned and plan is ongoing.

And even if you cry every day no one will care about you because they will say they already solved the problem. So how they solved problem or how they want to manipulate our brain lets see:

1- They adding Mystra: when you say to them we cant hunt no mob here(i mean ruins locations), they will tell you go mystra you can hunt there. But mystra hunt profit totally useless when you compare with even rahdarian( OFC I INCLUDE POT OF GOLD AND DAWN LUCK EFFECT AND PLEASE DONT TRY TO TEACH ME MYSTRA DECK LOL ITS TOTALLY USELESS).

2- Probably they will add russian update to our server to manipulate us again, with this update you will encounter 20 level20 scorp and 20 level 21 scorp on map. But what is that ??

They also limit your hunting like when you kill 1 imp , your mob limit reduced 5 (and if im not wrong for 20 mob like 1 kill = 3 mob limit). With this update you can only kill daily 120 imp or 200 lvl20 scorp(and also they increase mob gold drop like 20 silver but who cares).

So what will player do who are not even go level20 untill this day after this update? . Lots of lvl20 player almost 5-6 years hunt level21 imp without limit and they force everday 600 mob limit to made daily 1000+ gold. And after this update player can only make daily 300-400 gold max. And they won't increase other mob limit to hunt like rahdar or 19 scorp. Almost everyone target 19 rahdarian and 19 scorp and again mob limit and q problem will start. And they gonna say again look we solved 20-21 issue. We are not curretly any plan against other mob. So how do they plan to balance between old 600 imp hunter with new 120mob hunters??? For example "RU Server" got this update and do they did anything against this situation ? OFC NO. Their plan is still working on ru perfectly. And they can now sell more diamonds to new level 20 players who want to compete with the old 600 imp hunters.

So this update if they plan to put our server won't solve issues.

Or whatever they put to solve issues, their main idea not solving issues please don't forget this. And this is not only level20 hunt problem also lots of levels have hunt issues. Mob limits, mob reset timing etc. etc. But i saw lots of topic on RU server about these kind of problems, and their answers always same : NO ! NO WE WON'T NO ! NO!!! WE WON'T INCREASE MOB LIMIT OR RESET TIME. or second answer: IF MORE PLAYER STAY SAME LOCATION MORE MOB SPAWM...

Reallly ???? Reallllllllllllllllyyyyyy??????????? lol.

Note: Italic mean theoretical speech.