You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 4:46pm

profession problems

is anyone paying any attention here guys? i dont intend to make fun of you, im just trying to make sure ill get an answer (preferably a decent one) to what i need to report...

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 5:02pm

Why do you think we would not pay attention?

Please just post your issue and don't spam this forum.

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 12:01pm

first of all, as you can find out from my posts, ive never had any intention of flooding in forums or will do in the future, i just didnt have any time to post my problems. as you can find out from my account details, i have done my fair share of opening caskets,( nothing but metal ones for the past 2 months or so!) and repairing things so to raise both my skills as a jeweler and mostly as a locksmith. its been a very long time since i last saw an upgrade in either of them and i was wondering if theres something going on with my account, a bug maybe or something like that...i know that upgrades come in "random" as you have said already but i think this doesnt apply for me for quite a long time. id very much appreciate if you could check my account out for anything ubnormal and let me know anyway...
thank you in advance

Monday, July 18th 2011, 10:29am

There is nothing wrong with your account.