You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 7:50pm

Bagouse?

Tell me how mags can atake me agter this fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…88356416&stat=1 when all humans die and i exit from game ut when enter i see i have hex and injury from mags who atake me http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…88359794&stat=1.
Plz explane me how is posible if i die in first fight and exit.

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 7:54pm

18:33 Player [href=] [href=] Annyshka [13][>[href=] has left the game.

again error?

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 8:07pm

this is not a bug , when u exit game, u have 5 minutes until your character to be off,

2nd , if u are dead who we can attack you, a dead character can not be attacked.

3rd when u was oin fight u character was alive and not dead

4th a dead character can not be hexed.

so no way for bug, but u can ask adnin to check if it was a bug

Monday, November 15th 2010, 5:03am

... she logged off after dying in fight to avoid hex and u won the fight meaning every humans died ???? So how the hell shes been raised automatically ?????

Monday, November 15th 2010, 6:59am

not a bug.

"Attention! Your character does not exit the game right away, but 5 minutes after you log-off.n Are you sure you want to leave the game?"

Monday, November 15th 2010, 12:38pm

Firstly I would like to remind everyone who commented in this thread, that this is the CA section of the forum. This part is not for your discussions but for questions and answers concerning us, the administration of the game. We will hand out infractions to those who do not follow this simple rule of the forum.

Secondly to the question: toff is right. When you log off you may still be passively in the game for as long as 5 minutes. This information is given everytime you log off via the client. So in order to avoid being attacked when logging off, you should move to a secure location first.

In rare cases the fact that you died in a fight might not be written directly after a fight finishes if you have logged off in the meantime. We will have to check your logs to be sure what exactly happened there.
:drink: