You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yesterday, 11:01am

«Battle in Caves, year 386 lag + bug

For a long time, there have been noticeable problems on Cc ancient and platysh.
Consisting of:
- no connection from chat
- error in information about the current number in the location,
- information when an ally gives up crystals in the base, and you are in the green-red-blue cave
- lag in combat
- and I have the impression that the arrow time changes, just like on the Home Ru server 2 sec, except that only one person used it like that on the human side :)

So someone else noticed something, I am interested in exchanging opinions!Q ?(

Yesterday, 11:10am

Yes, I agree.
When shooting arrows, it goes to people with a delay of 1-2 seconds, but when they shoot at us, we take damage before the arrow stabs us.
Likewise, there is a problem with potions, we drink at the same time as the enemy, ours fills up later and we get less usage than the time.

These are visible and easily noticeable, they have a negative effect on us magmars, and we have lost and continue to lose wars many times because of these bugs and problems. these bugs and problems need to be fixed urgently.

Yesterday, 11:30am

Oh yeah 386 has been a problem for a while now. Besides the problems mentioned above, also after long fights we cant open hunt screen or backpacks need refresh or restart. Sometimes you enter location and when trying to attack pressing the little sword also doesn't work. Please fix these problems. Thanx.
:worship:
The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince the world that he doesn't exist :sarcastic:

Yesterday, 12:13pm

I've noticed same problems as Hell and SATANA have wrote.

Yesterday, 12:22pm

For a long time, there have been noticeable problems on Cc ancient and platysh.
Consisting of:
- no connection from chat
- error in information about the current number in the location,
- information when an ally gives up crystals in the base, and you are in the green-red-blue cave
- lag in combat
Agreeing 100%. Not sure they'll do anything about it, but location bug, chat bug, lag etc yeah kinda annoying...
However, it is the same for everybody so, we all getting the same thing at the end of the day.
Just quickly adding: Disconnecting us randomly from game during caves sometimes. So have to refresh to get to the game instead of this stats page that is absolutely not updated.
- and I have the impression that the arrow time changes, just like on the Home Ru server 2 sec, except that only one person used it like that on the human side
Not getting what you mean by that. So I gotta disagree i guess.
When shooting arrows, it goes to people with a delay of 1-2 seconds, but when they shoot at us, we take damage before the arrow stabs us.
Likewise, there is a problem with potions, we drink at the same time as the enemy, ours fills up later and we get less usage than the time.
I gotta disagree. I do think everybody once they send an arrow, the damage goes at the time it's meant to be.
You might misunderstand something in my opinion.
About potion, I gotta disagree as well, i don't think an elixir of life is different than another one. Or if you have delay, might only be your net. But you should see both life potion getting the life tick when they always suppose to be, even if you got a slower net than some other players i assume.
Thinking some people elixir's are different than somebody else is really wrong.
Quick add: cannot take a life potion exactly at the same time than your opponent in cave, need to see the animation of somebody taking it, to see the next animation of the opponent taking it. So always has a little bit of delay, obviously. Cause you got no transformation elixir in cave.

Yesterday, 4:35pm

I noticed the same problems that HELL and SATANA wrote about. Also, human players faint more in the green cave. I think this is a system bug or trick. Other caves do not have this problem. There are even human users who constantly go to the green cave. The human race has more advantages....

Yesterday, 7:14pm

Dont care, still im winning cuz im better ez

Today, 12:25am

I agree, chat doesn't work, sending messages doesn't show up on the chat. After the fight i can't enter the backpack, I have to refresh the page