You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 2:25pm

Search for the Place where Orlufia is Held Captive

Hey i did page 42 but did not ressive goods as quest says

13:08 You bow before the third statue and her hand suddenly moves, pulling a strange amulet, that looks like an eye, from under her cloak. As soon as you take the amulet, the statue becomes perfectly still once more. Received: The Eye Amulet 1 pcs.
13:08 Clutching the Eye Amulet in your hand, you step through the Gates of Knowledge. You instantly know that Orlufia is locked in a tower on some far-away islands, known as the Isles of Fay-Go... Seized: .
13:08 Clutching the Eye Amulet in your hand, you step through the Gates of Knowledge. You instantly know that Orlufia is locked in a tower on some far-away islands, known as the Isles of Fay-Go... Go to Oden the Mage on the Ridge of Kayar and tell him what you have learned. Seized: The Eye Amulet 1 pcs.

I have checked everywhere and asked mentors why i did not ressive them they sayd i should ask

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 6:51pm

I did not get staff needed for quest but i did get thrue for next step. Dont know how or why but i am glad.