You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 12:32pm

big lag in demo cave event

i thought its just me lagging during demo cave after update, but i see different mags die by time out there and also humans, after update i never could do at least 4 hit after stun, and sometimes its like slow motion fight, last demo cave i died with lag and i tryed 3 times to res, and restarted everything.. but couldnt hit at least one hit after first death... and today it was very bad lag too, please do somthing i think its a problem with server

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 2:49am

Yes, I've also been getting lots of lag, I find it hard to get more that 2 hits in after a stun :(

Friday, October 14th 2011, 5:06am

Yes this is true, 2 out of my 3 last demo i have died of this lag, well this is not something new. Many in my clan are sy\uffering from this and some do
choose not too play.
This is a sad story since this game is so awesome.

I hope admins starts too do something about this soon----would be even more sad if more ppl stopped playing.

I hope for the best.

Robban.