You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 10:01pm

Several Issues

This is a list with the issues I have experiencing so far and if they are throughout other topics, I am sorry, but the search feature is as good as ... the game and does not help me too much. Anyway:

1. I keep missing the blows even against level 3 monsters or players! The fourth strike should not be missed. However, this becomes a serious problem, especially against big creatures, where my only last chance is to steal 50% of the damage and convert it to life. There is a BIG chance for my fourth strike to be missed and when that happens, only the 6th one grants me the blow. Against paypallers using green armor this is even worse.

2. Bad programmers. Internet Explorer always tends to raise the processor up to more than 75%. And for Google Chrome, if you visit the shop who has Runes, Amulets, Items etc, you are most likely to only see the last tab. If you minimize the browser and drag down the page with the mouse, when you maximize it back the flash object in the center will remain dragged up for several seconds or until refresh. There are many problems of this type.

3. LAG. Especially in CCs.

4. When I saved a fight from CC, there were 9 against 9. (Duuuh). But after one hour I only had 4 vs 4 in my statistics... now I have 3... What is wrong with you?! I did not pay 50s to show some people I don't care about. I want to show the fact that I did 8088 damage (like the first Intel Processor)!..

5. Lame design for some words, such as ... the achievement of getting a splinter. Pf. How is hurting myself an achievement? Why shouldn't it be an achievement for cutting my veins as well?

The list might be longer, but my brain refuses to throw up more.

Friday, February 11th 2011, 9:53am

Thank you for your feedback.

I am not sure about your super blow problem, are saying you didn't find that superblow yet or isn't it working properly.

We recommend to use the client.